Dainippon Seiki considers protection of the global environment to be one of humankind’s most critical issues. We strive to reduce environmental impact in every way possible.
We strive to foster expertise in our personnel and aim to develop products in direct communication with users based on original technologies and a strong drive to manufacture products to the highest standards.
1. Achieve sales targets and assure reasonable profit
2. Speed up development of good-selling new products
3. Develop business overseas (strengthen overseas strategy)
4. Foster expertise in personnel
5. Reduce output of defective and nonconforming products
6. Promote improvement plans
Tanatsugu 8, Kotari, Nagaokakyo
Kyoto Prefecture 617-0833 Japan
Site area: 7,269 m2
Building: 5,177 m2
1508 Minami-sakura, Yasu
Shiga Prefecture 520-2322 Japan
Site area: 5,701 m2
Building: 3,075 m2