Contributing to the future smile of our customers.
Established in Kyoto in 1955, we have devoted ourselves to the development of products that have earned the trust of our customers in various fields by fully applying the technologies and spirit based on the traditions of this region to our product development. We will continue to move forward to the next stage without losing these traits. Thank you for your kind support.
- Producing superior products for the benefit of society and customers is the basis for the development and prosperity of the company and its employees.
- Focusing on cost-consciousness and increasing the added value of our products is the source of development of the company, its employees, and their families.
- “Actively developing new products. Keeping the status quo means regression. Adopting rapidly progressing scientific knowledge in the development of our new products to achieve our growth.”
- Nurturing and promoting excellent human resources to important positions so that they can become experts in their jobs and develop good personality.
|Name||DAINIPPON SEIKI CO., LTD.|
|Address||Tanatsugu 8 Kotari, Nagaokakyo, Kyoto Prefecture 617-0833 Japan|
|Foundation||November 1st, 1955|
|Capital||90 million yen|
|Company representative||CEO Masayoshi Sugihara|
|Business||Manufacturing and design of pharmaceutical testing equipment, medical equipment,
equipment for physics and chemistry research, semiconductors / LCD manufacturing equipment, etc.
|Licenses||Medical Equipment Manufacturing License, License No. 26BZ000191（Japanese)
Class 2 Medical Equipment Manufacture and Sale License, License No. 26B2X10020（Japanese)
|Main banks||Saiin Branch, Kyoto Bank / Kyoto Branch, Shiga Bank / Kyoto Branch, MUFG Bank|
- November 1955
- Sugihara Seiki Manifacturing was founded at Kamigyo-ku, Kyoto City, as a subcontract plant for Shimadzu Corporation.
- July 1956
- The company made organizational changes to become Sugihara Seiki Manifacturing Co., Ltd.
- April 1959
- Kuze Plant was built at Minami-ku, Kyoto City.
- June 1962
- The company made organizational changes to become Sugihara Seiki Seisakusho Inc. and moved its headquarters to Minami-ku with 2 million yen in capital.
- March 1967
- The company changed its name to Dainippon Seiki Co., Ltd.
- November 1982
- Nagaokakyo Plant was constructed in Nagaokakyo City, Kyoto.
- November 1983
- The company increased its capital to 90 million yen.
- August 1988
- The Medical Device Manufacturing License (26BZ000191) was granted by the Governor of Kyoto Prefecture.
- April 1989
- The company moved its headquarters toTanatsugu 8 Kotari, Nagaokakyo City, Kyoto.
- May 1990
- Yasu Plant was constructed in Yasu City, Shiga Prefecture.
- September 1995
- The company built an annex to Yasu Plant.
- June 1996
- ISO9002 certification (JQA-1295) acquired by Scientific Instruments Division and Development Promotion Division.
- December 1997
- ISO9002 (JQA-2020) certification acquired by Electronic Devices Division.
- September 2003
- The company acquired ISO9001:2000 (JQA-1295) certification.
- June 2005
- The company acquired ISO9001:2000 extended certification (JQA-1295, company-wide).
- March 2006
- The company acquired KES Step 2 certification (KES2-0199).
- July 2010
- The company acquired ISO9001:2008 (JQA-1295) certification.
- December 2014
- The Medical Equipment Manufacture and Sale License, Class 2 (26B2X10020) was granted by the Governor of Kyoto Prefecture.
- August 2014
- Class 2 Medical Equipment Manufacture and Sale License (26B2X10020) granted by the Governor of Kyoto Prefecture.
- June 2017
- The company acquired ISO9001:2015 (JQA-1295) certification.
- Action Plan
- All of our employees shall conduct corporate activities in accordance with our CSR Code of Conduct.
- Corporate Philosophy
- Dainippon Seiki recognizes that the preservation of the global environment is one of the most important issues all human beings are facing, and will actively work to reduce the environmental load. Environmental declaration（Japanese)
Initiatives towards achieving quality
- Quality policies
- Our aim is to develop excellent human resources and use our acquired technological skills and flexibility in order to develop and manufacture the best possible products that meet users’ needs. ISO9001:2015 Certification
Seiki Tech Co., Ltd.
1508 Minamizakura, Yasu, Shiga Prefecture 520-2322 Japan
PHONE +81-77-586-3339 FAX +81-77-586-3334
Seiki Precision Co., Ltd.
11-1 Kotari-Hashimoto, Nagaokakyo, Kyoto Prefecture 617-0833
PHONE +81-75-955-6515 FAX +81-75-952-8778